Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ribbon-cutting ceremonies on Monday, August 17, 2009

Hi, class. The ribbon-cutting ceremonies will push through on Monday, 1pm, at the ET Yuchengco lobby. For those who are free by 11:30, please drop by at the 2ndfloor faculty room to help me in the arrangements. If I'm not there, I'll mostprobably be at the ET Yuchengco lobby. I have already invited the available teachers to grace the event.I have talked to Prof. Cora Vergara already, and she gave permission to excuse Jet and all the others from the physics lab on Monday, from 1 to 1:30 pm. Hopefully, the ceremony will not run longer than that. I didn't want to trouble the other teachers anymore since I know a lot of us are rushing on the lessons since the finals week is fast approaching... For the rest, if you're free, just please drop by. God bless us.

For the group of Jet Bodoso in A14, please see the file of your script that Ihave uploaded here. Please start memorizing your lines. Thanks.

Ma'am Joan

1 comment:

  1. ma'am I'm under section A15 po ahh??hehe..anyways section A14 knows that I'm not their classmate",)

    TC po GOD BLESS...

    ReplyDelete