Friday, August 14, 2009

TANAGA RIBBON-CUTTING CEREMONIES RESCHEDULED FOR THE LAST TIME

For the nth time, the ribbon-cutting ceremonies will be on Monday, 1PM, August 17, 2009, instead. I shall be inviting the faculty members and the admin people to grace the event. I'm sending the invitation after I post this message, so there'll be no taking it back. I hope more students can come by this time. I'll see you at the ET Yuchengco lobby, okay? The programme is still the same. Opening prayer shall be led by Lara Vizarra, Intoduction of the Tanaga shall be Harpst, and the short message on poetry shall be Jethro Bodoso. I'll get another student from A14, to balance the number of participants in the programme. Then we'll play the recording of your poetry readings. God bless us.

I'll see most of you...

JOAN

No comments:

Post a Comment