Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thank you so much, class...

Hi... I'm still alive and cramming as usual. I'm trying to beat the deadline for the submission of grades tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll have your grades posted just in time.... I'm going through your blog posts now, and I'm almost half-way through. But before I fall off my chair from drowsiness, I want to say thank you so much for making this past term meaningful for me. Since the term is over, and I hope I don't see you guys again next term (in Hum 014;P), I can reveal my secret to you... Huddle up(:P). I was really nervous to teach this course; I hope that wasn't too obvious whenever I step into the classroom. You can just imagine the amount of preparation I put into our every class discussion to at least show some amount of mastery on the topics we will be covering. I ask the experts around (special thanks to Ma'am Dianne and Ma'am Recillo); I read as much as I can. In fact, I was so anxious about our course that I think I wasn't able to handle the other subjects I'm teaching well. I think the effort was well worth it though because reading the essays you have written and seeing the results of your final exam make me think that you got something from our sessions. And I have to thank you for that as well. If not for the witty observations and reactions you have shared in class, I don't think we would have reached this level of intellectual maturity (naks!). And class, I seldom become this emotional to my students, but I have to admit that I will really miss you. I don't do well on outward manifestation of affection, but I'll treasure our class interactions in my heart.

I owe my dedication to two professors that I have had: Ma'am Jurilla and Dr. Lua. They are my models of what an exemplary teacher is. I learned a lot from them because they really exerted an effort to make me learn. So you have them to thank also.

It's almost midnight, so I gotta go back to checking your blog posts. Let's keep in touch. God bless!!!

(I hope the rumor that they are planning to remove Phil. Lit. in English from the new curriculum doesn't push through...;( )

Ma'am Joan

6 comments:

  1. NiCE maam!!!!

    uno na kami dito.. ehhehehe (jowk lng) ^^

    salamat maam!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! first to comment.:)

    thank you so much too, ma'am.:D

    i really enjoyed this class. hope to see you next term (in another course.haha.:D)

    God bless you and your family..especially your cute son.:D

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh Mom This is really touching :)
    Napaiyak ako nung nabasa ko to Thank you also for the fun sessions we always have.

    MOm also Godbless sa susunod na buch na tuturuan nyo hehehe i know a few na sure mabibigla ka yo saka nila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhee mom Thank You SO MUCH Also (emphasis on so Much)hehhe and to think na paiyak nyo ko sa sinabi nyo d2 hehehhe mom one of da best din kayo tlg sa amin.

    Mom Gudluck and Godbless to your new Batch hehehe my MGa kilala ako na Magugulat kayo :) hope sila maging students nyo hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma'am THANK YOU din po!!!..have you read my blog??hahahaha...how do you find my message there??hahaha..

    Ma'am just like what I've said in my blog, you should be proud of yourself and be confident!coz you have all the good characteristics a teacher can have..hahaha..yes ma'am it's too obvious..hahaha..but we APPRECIATE all your efforts!!..SALAMAT po..MARAMING SALAMAT!!..for everything..we've all witnessed your preparations for the class, in fact (I hope you can still remember) your talking to yourself while walking along the corridors..hahahaha...and then you saiid to us that your just preparing for the class discussion (weh??palusot??..wahahahahha..PEACE ma'am!!!).

    CLASSMATES..FYI: si ma'am nakita ko sa SM supermarket,her cart was FULL and guess what she's talking to herself AGAIN!!..hahaha..

    ma'am I also saw ma'am Songsong there that night.

    Yes ma'am it's very worth it!!.wow ma'am that's a good news..that's good to hear..sorry for my novel analysis ma'am a??you know naman that I'm suffering from flu at that time..WELCOME ma'am!!no problem po..Don't mention it!!..hahaha..

    WE WILL MISS YOU too ma'am!!..it's always our pleasure to be your student..

    oww..really ma'am??I wish we can extend our deepest gratitude to your past professors,,anyways we are really thankful to our God almighty for giving you to us not just as our professor, but as a friend we can lean on..Thank you for that ma'am..

    keep in touch po ma'am a??.NEVER FORGET us..huh??they are going to remove Phil. Lit???huhuhuhu...I hope not..because LITERATURE changed ourselves positively..

    WE LOVE YOU..tc always..GOD bless..

    -Jet",)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you mam. . .
    thank you thank you thank you Ma'am...

    thanks mam s knowledge n nishare niu smin. . .

    i really enjoyed this course especially encouraging us to understand more deeper those literary works you have given for us to read...(ma'am piniga niu kmi dun ahhh)..but its worth it nmn...(bukang bbg ni ma'am "kea niu yan class")...

    eh ngsslita c mam mgisa?
    pncin kuh lng medyo weird c mam pg nkkita kuh cia naakyat s hagdann d nga q nppncin mnsan...bka un nga un...piz XD.. .hehehe...

    hehehe. . .ma'am...thank you..Godbless...Take care lagi and gudluck s mga ttruan niu s ssunod. . .

    -Onin

    ReplyDelete