Friday, June 26, 2009

RE: GROUP ACTIVITY FOR MY FATHER GOES TO COURT

Class, we'll do the diagram exercise on Carlos Bulosan's My Father Goes to Court inside the classroom instead. But (For A15), if you have already prepared the powerpoint presentation, you may still present that in class. For the rest, please bring a cartolina or manila paper and some pentel pens. The reason for the change in instructions is we ran out of time in my other secton (A15), and I wasn't able to group the class. So for both sections, please bring the materials I mentioned, and as much as possible, answer the questions about the material, which I have uploaded in the FILE section of our yahoo groups, to prepare you for the presentation of analysis next meeting.
Thank you. And start reading Nick Joaquin's "Summer Solstice". God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment