Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FOR THE FIRST ONES TO BLOG...

To Leah - There seems to be something wrong with your blog because whenever I try to press on the link I made in the blog list, a prompt to save the file appears... Or it could just be me...

Anyway, for the first people to create a blog, thanks, nice job, although I'm a little freaked out with Harps'ts entry and picture in the profile:) But that's a good way to see literature, it does free up the mind... Btw, the first three get additional points...

6 comments:

  1. hi ma'am!,i hope you still remember me..why can't I see my blog on the list under Blogs of A15?.thanks po..Get well soon..Jethro BODOSO(A15)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own blog would be enough.. I guess posting pictures in the comments section is not possible... See you all in class. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks po ma'am, can I ask question again?don't worry po this will be the last, am I already in your blog roll? I can't just relax because you might think that I made my blog so late,but I immediately made it hours after our FIRST meeting,diba nga po I sent you an e-mail immediately?thanks so much ma'am!!.SORRY for the disturbances I made..hehe..GET WELL SOON..see you soon!!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://napipoykanaba.blogspot.com/2009/06/fear.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jethro, please send me your blog address again. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi mam.. bkit po hnngang ngaun wla p rin po ung blog ko sa blog ng A15... nag send n po aq ng email... tnx po ;)

    ReplyDelete