Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Burried in a mound of papers
Crawling like worms into my skin
Peeling me off, layer by layer
Flesh starts to dismember
Exposing the fragile bone within

Class, this is me, getting gory every second...
Eyes wide with panic with the mounting papers...
and blog entries:P to check...

Hehe. Anyway, for A15, get ready for our quiz tomorrow. Regarding your Tanagas, I'll try to look into them later tonight. But I think it's better if we can discuss it with each other personally because it is sometimes difficult to find the words to faithfully convey the thoughts running through my mind especially when you are not present to explain your reason for choosing certain words over others... (Nagpapalusot...) My husband is already here. I need to accompany him to the doctor, so 'til later... Hopefully:P

God bless. See you!

3 comments:

  1. gud eve mam.. ;)
    i've already post my tanaga(draft)..
    sana ndi po kau mguluhan,,, :D
    godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mam i've already posted my tanaga last night..

    have you checked it already?

    ma'am your poem is excellent!!!galing ehhh!!!

    tsk2..ma'am take it easy po!!dont stress yourself much..your always under panic and pressure",)

    our quiz was so difficult...especially the mood/tone part..huhu...tama po ma'am it's better to discuss that inside the class..

    ok po ma'am til' here n lng..

    Get well soon to your husband!!!..see you later..GOD BLESS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma'am i've sent you an e-mail po..have you received it na po??hehehe..tc po..GOD bless..

    ReplyDelete